nedelja, 14. december 2008

December - January

Dear students!
Here are the first 10 words. Include them in your story of about 100 words and wait until the end of January when we publish the first winner! Write your story as a comment to this post (don't forget to include your name and class) and don't worry about the mistakes. The best stories and the winners will be published on the school's web page.
Try not to be offensive and avoid swear words or your stories will not be published!

BEACH, BLACK, PAINTING, CAREFULLY, HAMSTER, CHILD, DISCO, CLOCK, SOUND, FOLLOW

4 komentarji:

Anonimni pravi ...

It was a hot summer and I was with my friends on vacation. They started pretty usual, you know, the beach, disco, back to the beach, feeding a hamster (long story you don’t want to know), body painting (tattoos). But one day it all changed .We were on the beach, you know of the stressful clock. But suddenly my friend came and started talking of some symbols, strange light and some kind of a sound. We tried to calm him down but he just ran down the beach. We quickly followed him. Suddenly he stopped. He touched an unusual black rock. He held his hand on the rock and suddenly strange symbols appeared. We carefully came closer but a child saw us and screamed “NO”. Suddenly a strange light surrounded us and … and we all woke up on the beach. We went down the beach and there was no such thing as a rock that we dreamed of. We talked about it and we decided, as strange as it was, we all had the same dream. Who was the child? What was that rock? I guess I will never know.

Anonimni pravi ...

Since I was a child, I've always wished that someday I will go on a holiday in South America. That year my wish came true. I and my best friend Nicole went for two weeks in Brazil. We decided that we will really enjoy ourselves, so we took 4 big bags of clothes. And I took my pet, hamster named Gucci too, because I thought that it could bring me luck. At first we landed in Brasilia, the capital of Brazil. We went to see some monuments, churches... And at night we decided to go to a very famous disco. Both of us put on black trousers and a red T-shirts. I should say that we had a really great time. Next morning we went to the airport because we wanted to see some Brasiloan beaches. While we were looking at some stuff at the airport I bought one painting of Brasilia. Then was 2 o'clock in the afternoon and our plane finally came. We went to Rio de Janeiro, to the most famous beach in Brazil. When we landed there Nicole wasn't carefully so she fell and hurt her leg...

Anonimni pravi ...

MAN IN BLACK
I was lying on the beach,sunbathing and drinking cold lemonade, when suddenly went past me a strange man in black, with nice old painting in his hand. He had black sunglasses on his nose and was wearing black shoes, a black suit and completely black tie.He walked very fast, he almost ran and he very often looked back. I was bored and I wanted to do something interesting so I carefully followed the suspicious man in black. He crossed the road, turned right into a narrow street,walked bout 50 m and stopped in front of the black iron door. He entered the building and I went after him. We came into the disco. He went into a private room and I followed him. I hid behind a big box near the old clock. Then came another man with a child which had tied hands. They began talking. Suddenly the hamster in my pocket began making strange sounds. The two men stopped talking. I was afraid to death…
S.V.

Janja Č. pravi ...

You're doing a really great job here.
The end of the month is fast approaching, so hurry up - the teachers are hungry for more exciting stories!!!